Terms and Conditions
The E-Wallet Voucher Campaign is organized by SK Kaken (Company No.198301006315 (101539-H)) a company incorporated in Malaysia of having its registered office at Suite 13.01, Level 13, Centrepoint South, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur (hereinafter referred to (“Organizer”).
[A] Redemption of SK Kaken E-Wallet Voucher
- The E-Wallet Voucher is available for redemption during the campaign period in a denomination offered with the amount spent per receipt required specified in the campaign terms and conditions.
- The E-Wallet Voucher is valid for one (1) verified phone number or one (1) verified email address.
- The minimum amount for SK Kaken’s selected products for this campaign is RM 200 per receipt for one (1) RM 20 E-Wallet Voucher with the options of Grab Food.
Selected products for this campaign will be as follows:
- Master Sealer (5L)
- Ninja Sealer & HP Sealer (5L & 18L)
- Acrylic Sealer (5L & 20L)
- Acristar Shield (5L & 20L)
- Please Coat (5L)
- SK Gloss (1L & 5L)
- EPO Floor (5L)
- Multi Floor (5KG)
- Timber Fresh (1L & 5L)
- Oasis Products (1L, 5L, 15L & 20L)
The campaign period is as follows: -
- Grab Food: 01 September 2020 – 24 November 2020 11:59 PM
- Usage period: 90 days from E-Wallet Voucher Redemption date
- Redemption period:
- The SK Kaken E-Wallet Voucher can only be redeemed at SK Kaken Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. and may not be purchased with cash or credit card.
- Once redeemed, the E-Wallet Voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Users must have required minimum spending in each receipt to redeem the E-Wallet Voucher. In the event, Users do not have sufficient minimum spending, the redemption request will not be processed and top up with cash/credit card is strictly not allowed.
- Each user is only allowed to redeem up to a maximum of one (1) E-Wallet Voucher per Redemption Period.
- The E-Wallet Voucher will be sent to the registered email address with Google Form once approved from the Organizer.
- Redemption for this E-Wallet Voucher is subject to availability.
[B] Usage of the SK Kaken’s E-Wallet Voucher
- The E-Wallet Voucher is only valid at all physical / online stores of Grab Food, and can only be used once.
The E-Wallet Voucher is only good for a one-time redemption only. No minimum purchase is required to redeem the Voucher Code.
- If the total purchase is less than the value of the Voucher Code, the remaining amount will be stored in your E-Wallet
- If the total purchase is more than the value of the Voucher Code, you are required to pay the balance by cash/credit card
- Purchases made with this SKK’s E-Wallet Voucher are not refundable/exchangeable unless selected stores allow.
- There will be no re-issuance of the E-Wallet Voucher upon the expiry date. No replacements or extensions will be given for expired, lost, destroyed, or stolen Voucher.
- SK Kaken Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel or modify any order or revoke the use of the E-Wallet Voucher for any reason, including the following circumstances: fraudulent purchasing activity, abuse or used in bad faith.
SK Kaken Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable and/or be required to offer replacement E-Wallet Voucher, discounts, credits, cash or otherwise compensate customers for:
- discontinued or cancelled E-Wallet Voucher;
- improper use of, or inability to redeem, the E-Wallet Voucher; or
- the inability to use the E-Wallet Voucher due to technical issues.
- Contact SK Kaken Malaysia Sdn. Bhd [email protected] any issues pertaining to the usage of the E-Wallet Voucher.
- All other applicable terms and conditions shall apply.
- The Organizer, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from either participation in this Promotion. Any dispute concerning goods or services received under this Promotion shall be settled between the Users and SK Kaken Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.. The Organizer shall bear no responsibility for resolving such disputes or for the dispute itself.
- The Organizer is not liable for any failure or delay in providing the goods or services to SK Kaken Malaysia Sgn. Bhd..
- The Organizer reserves the right at any time to change, modify or cancel the Promotion rules prior without notice including regulations, benefits and conditions of participation. All other applicable terms and conditions shall apply.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Promotion shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Users agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia over all matters arising from this Promotion.
- The main language of the Terms and Conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any other language than English shall be for convenience only. Should there be any discrepancies between the English Terms & Conditions and the translated version, the English Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in this Campaign, it is deemed that SK Kaken’s users have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may, at the Organizer’s absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any of the goods or services rendered. The Organizer shall not be liable for any claim whatsoever resulting from the User’s participation in this Promotion.
- The Organizer will not be held responsible for any typographical errors or misprint under these Terms and Conditions.
- The organizer may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and Users are advised to check these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that Users are aware of and are complying with the current version. Changes are binding on all users who take part in this promotion and will take effect immediately from the posting of the revised version of the Terms and Conditions on this page. Users agree that your use or continuing use of this promotion campaign shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
You hereby give your consent to SKK to:-
- Store and process your Personal Data;
- Disclose your Personal Data to the relevant governmental authorities or third parties where required by law or for legal purposes.
In addition, your personal data may be transferred to any company within the SKK which may involve sending your data to a location outside Malaysia.
For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Data includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 including all data you had disclosed to SKK in this Form.